Nordic Winter School in Theoretical Physics
When: Tuesday, November 12 to Friday, November 15, 2019
Where: CP3 Meeting Room, SDU, Odense, Denmark
The lectures will span a broad range of topics covering Lattice for CFTs, CFT at large charges, fundamental interactions - the safe and free story, the dark and bright sides of the universe, light messengers physics, and electroweak phase transition and baryogengesis. In this way much ground will be covered which we hope will benefit the student on their route to becoming an independent researcher. All lectures are given by experts in their fields.
We can offer limited financial support for a small number of students or postdocs by covering the price of their accommodations.
To sign up for the winter school, please go here: https://www.conferencemanager.dk/ws2019.
- October 27, 2019: Deadline for registering at the winter school.
- November 12-15, 2019: Nordic Winter School in Theoretical Physics.
- Steen Hannestad (Aarhus University)
- Kimmo Kainulainen (Jyväskylä)
- Domenico Orlando (INFN Torino)
- Kari Rummukainen (University of Helsinki)
- Francesco Sannino (CP3-Origins)
- Anders Tranberg (University of Stavanger)
- Kimmo Tuominen (University of Helsinki)
Previous Winter Schools in Odense
The Nordic Winter School in Theoretical Physics is the twelfth in a series of winter schools in theoretical physics hosted by CP3-Origins.